Scan QR or click on the image for fast donation
Support the project with fast and secure direct card payment using mobile/web interface
To make safe and minimal fees donation we strongly recommend you to use Transferwise by scanning the QR or clicking on it.
This way you can send us any amount of donations using each of 25+ available currencies to our international AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, SEK, SGD, TRY and other accounts (Uncheck “I know their bank details”).
USD (Adress, SWIFT, IBAN):
Klyma Savury 14, 143
We accept donations in BTC, ETH, LTC
Rating of philanthropists
Companies and people who have already supported the FREE PROJECT initiatives
- Shukhrat Bobomuratov ($ 459)
- UNQA ($247)
- Bobo Eco ($110)
- Marina Pilipey ($110)
- Nazar Kashtan ($4)
Where do the funds go?
The donated money goes to the realization of four global initiatives that will give a powerful impetus and will change effectively the ways and means by which humanity is guided right now, namely through such initiatives as:
- Library of things (LOT):
An online platform for free exchange of knowledge, used goods and services. LOT is a kind of a catalog for the realization of our desires and initiatives. It is the place where people share the extra and get everything they need. And, most importantly – LOT is always free, for any purpose. This initiative will include: the creation of a multi-platform application and website, local centers for the distribution, storage, repair and disposal of goods, a network of server facilities for storage, processing and distribution of digital data. Let’s give our possessions a new life!
- Green volunteers (GVs):
GVs is the initiative concerned with cleaning and restoring the environment, developing and creating new natural areas, planting forests, fruit and berry orchards, vegetable plantations, creating free sources of healthy food, energy and clean air available to everyone. It is time to understand that quality life on the green planet, where our children can enjoy fresh air and a clean environment, is not an unattainable goal or privilege, but a reality that we create together. The main goal is to create powerful information resources and the company for sorting, processing, waste disposal, recycling, upcycling and repair. We aim to actively spread the culture of responsible consumption, conscious lifestyles, veganism, permaculture and #zerowaste movement.
- Free space (FS):
FS initiative is concerned with the organization of free creative and educational events on the basis of local centers for training and development: workshops, halls, open space and circles, where people can develop free research and volunteer activities, engage in science, creativity and sports, exchange knowledge, experience, services. Our plans are to launch a free, not comercial, confidential online space (social network) for communication and easy interaction between like-minded people and volunteers; creating quality content to cover and promote a culture of responsible consumption, veganism, the #zerowaste movement, permaculture, high-tech and green technologies. We will also create an open platform for creative, popular science, cultural and entertainment materials: blog, vlog, podcast, radio, animation, etc.
- Opportunity platform (foundation, projects, grants):
Grants, investments, material and mentoring support. Opportunities for self-realization are available to those who are willing to take responsibility for the life and participate in the development of the New Society. We will launch a powerful platform for self-realization, creativity and innovation, based on community, resources and the FREE PROJECT funds.
To prevent the dependancy on donations and use all the opportunities of the modern world – the project will carry out basic production, business and investment activities.
Since FREE PROJECT is a non-profit organization, all donations, receipts, income and dividends received from indifferent people, members of our community, projects, and investments will go to the FREE PROJECT fund to support and develop existing initiatives and other charitable activities.
We want to emphasize that any contribution is very important for the implementation of all the discussed initiatives. To make sure that these initiatives work, it is important to direct funds to create specific resources, namely:
- server capacity and domain name registration;
- web tools (applications, plug-ins, repositories), necessary for the functionality and creation of online resources;
- computer equipment and peripherals (computers, monitors, keyboards, mice, searchlight, printer, graphics tablet, wi-fi router, etc.);
- furniture and equipment (desks, chairs, cabinets, shelves, etc.);
- rooms (for daily work, organization of open space, arrangement of a studio for creation of information content, educational and cultural events, etc.);
- equipment for sound recording, video recording, photo and editing;
- work of volunteers and active members of the community, designers, content makers, programmers, employees, specialists, accountant, lawyer.
We want to note that administrative costs are necessary, transparent and cannot be more than 20% of all funds raised.
There are many initiatives, do you have a plan for their implementation?
Yes, we have an internally structured plan according to which we will distribute team forces and borrowed money in order of priority to:
- opening an online resource to cover the project, reporting on the implementation of initiatives, creation and spread of educational, creative and educational content;
- development of an independent platform for free exchange of goods and services;
- creation of independent autonomous territorial communities (communes) and development of internal infrastructure;
- carrying out volunteer activities to clean up the environment and plant forests and orchards;
- organization of garbage processing and sorting centers;
- arrangement of free open space workshops for educational and cultural events, research, creativity and volunteering;
- creation of an independent social network – without advertising, with protection and access to control of confidentiality and personal data;
- creation of an independent network of servers and cloud storage – free and accessible to each member of the FREE PROJECT community;
- financing other initiatives, increasing the fund’s assets and money by creating deposits and investing surplus funds in other environmental projects.
In any case, we are attentive and careful, sensitive to the best experience, thirsty for action, able to adapt, analyze mistakes and always ready to change for more efficient work.
Is it possible to support initiatives in a non-financial way?
Of course! You can always join our projects as a volunteer, ambassador or mentor. To do this, fill out a special form on the Volunteers page, or contact us in any other way (for example, via the Contacts page). We will review your message and contact you as soon as the opportunity arises.